Strong framework outside of iOS is always a plus
iOS experience and generalist engineers with backgrounds in related technologies is a plus
A disciplined approach to development, documentation and file structure
Strong visual design sense and excellent taste
A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
An excellent understanding of networking, mobile network issues, concurrency and threading
Experience working with internationalized apps
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features..
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Responsible for working on different layers of the iOS apps.
- Help architect and maintain our set of native mobile applications.